compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
MUST BE LOCAL CANDIDATE
MUST HAVE ACTIVE PLUMBING LICENSE
Primary Purpose: The primary purpose of the plumber is to plan, construct, install, and repair all phases of potable water, sanitary water and water, natural gas and storm drainage systems in accordance with Local and State plumbing and building codes.
• Install all plumbing systems and supports by using approved job drawings and manufacturer's instructions.
• Install lavatories, toilets, urinals, and cafeteria plumbing fixtures.
• Install drinking fountains.
• Install storm drainage systems.
• Install sanitary sewer systems and potable water systems.
• Practice on the job safety.
• Identify obstructions to be avoided by inspecting structure.
• Comply with federal, state, and local building and plumbing codes by enforcing adherence to requirements.
• Keep plumbing equipment and tools operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures.
• Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Be able to test all plumbing systems per job specifications.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Plumber's license REQUIRED
• 1 year as commercial plumber required/or
• 2 years as residential plumber preferred but not required
• Knowledge of testing plumbing systems to identifying leaks.
• Knowledge of basic safety, ADA Requirements, and state and local building/plumbing codes.
• Ability to install PVC, ABC, no-hub, service weight, copper sweat, copper pro press systems pex pipe and victaulic piping systems.
• Knowledge of area plumbing codes.
• Ability to read and comprehend design drawings.
• Ability to operate some types of plumbing equipment.
• Ability to use special tools and equipment.
For any questions, please call Ingrith @ phone number (615) 712-2429
Bernhard is an equal employment opportunity employer. It is Bernhard’s policy to recruit, test, hire, promote, transfer, compensate, train, grant leave, and terminate based on merit and business needs, and without regard to race, creed, age, color, ancestry/national origin, sex, genetic information, pregnancy, marital status, religion, sexual orientation/sexual identity, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or other basis prohibited by law.
To staffing/placement agencies: We are not responsible for any fee related to unsolicited resumes from 3rd party staffing and placement agencies (whether submitted through this website or sent directly to an employee of Bernhard LLC or its operating companies) unless a written agreement is in place between the agency and Bernhard, LLC (“Company”) and an authorized Company representative makes a written request to the agency to assist with a requisition. Similarly, no fee will be paid for candidates who apply and claim to be represented by an agency. Any unsolicited resumes, CVs, or other candidate information submitted by an agency will become the property of Company, and no fee will be paid in the event such candidate is hired.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers