compensation: Salary commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Company Info: Integrated Software Solutions is a dynamic technology company which has been in business for over 20 years, with offices in the US and the Middle East. We specialize in a comprehensive, all-in-one paperless solution for the Healthcare industry. We offer a fully integrated system to automate medical offices and to streamline their administrative, clinical and financial operations.
Provides support to end users and manages a variety of activities to resolve issues relating to our Medical Software.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage customer tickets in a timely and efficient manner through the ZenDesk software
• Respond to telephone calls, emails and personnel requests for technical support to clients in a timely fashion.
• Looking for ability to multitask on a variety of issues related to software, hardware and networks
• Identify, research and resolve technical problems
• Collaborate with support and development team on a timely issue resolution, follow up with customers and manage the flow of support matters.
• Document, track and monitor issues to ensure a timely resolution using a ticket support system.
• Clearly document resolutions for FAQ/ knowledge base usage.
• Ability to relate complex issues to other support members, QA analysts and/or developers in order to reproduce issues for correction.
• Create and offer new solutions to improve effectiveness of the support process.
• Manage existing tools to address all customer needs and transfer knowledge to the rest of the team
• Obtain general understanding of OS and application operations related to company offered services.
• Follow procedures and company standard practices for providing support to clients.
• Will be required to learn and understand Medical Billing concepts, specifications and submission guidelines.
• Assist implementation team with any support related issues.
• Provide limited training to clients.
• Some travel may be required
Education/Skills and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor Degree in Information Technology preferred. Technical expertise is a must.
• Minimum three (3) years’ experience in medical software support setting preferred.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Superior customer service and software support skills.
• Ability to communicate complex technical information to non-technical personnel.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft SQL and database management methods required.
• Detail oriented with the ability to effectively follow through on all assigned tasks.
• Excellent English, oral and written communication skills required.
• Experience with Medical Billing and Scheduling software a plus.
Local candidates only. Remote applicants will not be considered.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers