condition: excellent engine displacement (CC): 600 fuel: gas odometer: 36670 paint color: red title status: clean transmission: manual
QR Code Link to This Post
2002 Kawasaki Ninja ZX600-E in practically flawless working order with all proper documentation in my name. I can list the pros and cons associated with this bike, but there’s not much for the latter.
This bike was originally owned by a Florida man who performed regular maintenance on the bike and kept it in great shape (his original receipts are included with the bike). It’s since had no accidents nor mechanical failures or electrical issues at all.
- Clean title, ready for transfer
- Vance & Hines SS2R performance exhaust
- All electronics and lights work flawlessly (passes inspection)
- Shifts through all 6 gears; no transmission problems
- No engine issues
- Never dropped or wrecked
- New tires
- New Zero Gravity windshield
- Recent oil change
- Carburetors clean and in excellent shape
- All locks on the bike intact; keys included
- Freshly painted fairings
- Cleaned regularly
- Small tear on left side of seat
- Crack on left rear fairing from mounting the bike (fiberglassed and repaired, but still visible)
This bike was my baby and is honestly the most reliable motorcycle I have ever owned. In addition to having a very comfortable sport touring design, the bike is also a powerful 4-cylinder Ninja with 105 BHP from the factory and a 0-60 time of 3.3 seconds. The Vance & Hines exhaust makes it sound like a monster.
Asking 2900. Not in a rush to sell. Willing to deliver to committed buyers near the Lafayette region. Don’t bother contacting me if you’re a scammer.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers