favorite
favorite
hide
unhide
flag

Posted

print

Centrifugal Spin Dryer - $60 (Lafayette)

Centrifugal Spin Dryer 1 thumbnailCentrifugal Spin Dryer 2 thumbnailCentrifugal Spin Dryer 3 thumbnail
condition: excellent
make / manufacturer: Panda
This spin dryer works with Centrifugal forces to dry clothes without damaging them like a conventional dryer. Gets them 90% dry and you hang dry for the other 10%.

Good for dedicates or swimwear or old clothes that may be damaged in the dryer.

Ideal for a pool house.

post id: 7762799690

posted:

updated:

best of [?]

loading
reading
writing
saving
searching